|A single pack, aliphatic water-borne Polyurethane finish, for concrete surfaces where optimum resistance to the most aggressive environments is required. The H2Opu coating is ideally suited for application in occupationally sensitive areas.|
Typically for concrete floors where high wear is expected or resistance to an aggressive environment is required. Ideally suited to heavy traffic environments where motor vehicles and forklifts are operating.
- Clear gloss finish.
- Can be applied to a wide range of common building materials.
- Resists solvent, petrol, oil, marker pen and general stains.
- Occupationally safe and environmentally friendly.
- Easily recoat able.
- Hard Wearing: H2Opu is a tough, abrasion resistant finish giving long-life protection and wear resistance to concrete floors in aggressive environments.
- Low Odour: H2Opu is a water-borne system for low odour and ease of application.
- Water Based: Solvent free and ideal for application in confined or occupationally sensitive areas. Wash-up and clean equipment with warm water.
H2Opu will adhere well to most pre-coated concrete surfaces, with minimal preparation; i.e. A light sanding. However, adhesion should always be tested on a small area, prior to commencing application.Caution: previous flaking or peeling coatings must be removed completely before application of H2Opu .
H2Opu should be stirred thoroughly before use. For very porous surfaces thin up to 25% with water for the first primer coat only to help seal off porosity.
Light Foot Traffic: 6 - 12 Hours,
Full Foot traffic: 24 Hours,
Vehicle traffic: 3 Days
Caution: Ambient and concrete surface temperature must be above 10 Deg. C. during application and curing of H2Opu . If below this temperature whilst drying, curing will be suppressed, and this may lead to an improper film formation.
(When mixed in recommended proportions)
Property Typical ValuesAppearance Coloured Liquid
- Specific Gravity 1.20 – 1.24
- Solids by Weight 30 – 35 %
- UV Resistance Excellent
- Flammability Water based: Non-flammable
- Service Temperature
- when cured -20 Deg. C to 90 Deg.C.
- Pot Life (mixed) Approximately 4 Hours @ 25 Deg.C.
- Shelf Life 12 months in original unopened container
- SPREAD RATE
- First Coat Approx. 200 – 250 Square metres (8 – 10 m2/Lt)
depending on concrete surface and density.
- Second Coat Approx. 250 – 300 Square metres (10 – 12 m2/Lt)
- Note: Porous concrete may require additional coats.
- Not recommended for continuous immersion in water.
BCF Underwood - 2 coat system
Brick Works - Art Gallery
Brick Works - Clothes store