DeepSeal SSS (Street Smart Sealer)
DeepSeal SSS we didn’t have information already written as this is a new product. I will paste some text we can use for now and if we can have it in the font like on all the other products that would be great. I have also pasted a picture we can use in the meantime.
DeepSeal SSS Street Smart Sealer is a waterborne, low VOC, multi component penetrating silane-siloxane with an added specially designed polymer dispersion that is a stand out on performance and innovation. Delivers greatly improved stain resistance to concrete, masonry, pavers and porous natural stone from the ingress of water, salts and staining from food, beverages and oil.
These specially added materials also assist in reducing the staining effects of chewing gum and will make gum easier to remove from the surface.
Once the product penetrates the porous substrate DeepSeal SSS which has a high molecular weight and ultra-fine particle size that is oleophobic as well as a hydrophobic surface and unlike other Fluro-Polymer based materials DeepSeal SSS is easily re-coatable if mechanical damage should occur.
Due to extremely fine particle size with diameters of less than 0.1 micrometres, the dispersion is able to penetrate into the very fine micropores of mineral surfaces providing long lasting protection against the most diverse stains. Red wine, coffee, ketchup or oil can be simply wiped off the treated surface without leaving any residue.
- Concrete or masonry surfaces
- Footpaths and public walkways
- Alfresco dining and food eating areas
- Plain, coloured and decorative concrete
- Car parks and driveways
- Porous natural stone (sandstone, travertine, basalt, bluestone, honed marble, exfoliated/flamed granite, limestone and terracotta)
- Pool surrounds
- Pre-cast and tilt up panels
- All surfaces to be treated must be structurally sound and all previous coatings, curing compound, adhesives, efflorescence or laitance should be removed by abrasive blast cleaning, high pressure water washing or mechanical scrubbing.
- Any dirt, grease, oil or other surface contaminants should be removed.
- Repair any holes, non-structural cracks and other surface deformities in the concrete.
DeepSeal SSS Street Smart Sealer should be applied undiluted using a low pressure sprayer, brush, broom or lamb’s wool applicator.
Note: The concrete must be cured for a minimum of 14 days prior to application of DeepSeal SSS.
- Apply a single flood coat to the surface and allow sufficient time for penetration, make sure to fill all voids and surface irregularities. For very high traffic areas and second coat can be applied wet on wet.
- If applying more than one coat, ensure that any subsequent coats are not allowed to pool or pond as it may lead to a patchy appearance.
- Subsequent coats must only be applied wet on wet within 10-20 minutes of the first coat.
DeepSeal SSS is available in 20 litre and 200 litre containers.
Coverage is approximately 5-7m² per litre depending on surface porosity. A single flood coat would provide effective treatment in most cases however multiple wet on wet coats may give greater depth of penetration.